iWalkObservation v11.2 takes us into the clouds with cloud backup/restore and cloud based sharing services!
Long time users of iWalkObservation on a Mac or PC Laptop are likely to find a warning message when they run iWalkObservation v11.2 telling them that the “Cloud Services Plugin Not Present.” iWalkObservation will continue to work without the plugin however the cloud backup/restore and the cloud-based sharing services will not work correctly until the plugin is installed.
There are two quick and easy ways to fix this:
1) Should you be starting new observational year and your past data or configuration changes are not needed, you may consider a brand new install. This is best for any user who has a Mac or PC install older than two years. To start new and install iWalkObservation as if for the first time, delete your old copy of the program and then click here to begin a new installation.
2) The second option is to download and install the Cloud Services Plugin manually. Instructions are below.
Should you need help with either a new install or the downloading of the plugin by itself, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Download and Install the Cloud Service Plugin
1) Make sure iWalkObservation is closed
2) Select the appropriate download folder.
3) Double click on the downloaded file to install.
4) Follow the dialog prompts to complete.
5) Open iWalkObservation. The warning message should no longer appear