v10 Release Notes:
- Custom Module Updates
- UpNext! Tool Introduced
- Flattened Graphics
- Improved visuals for iPad Pro users
- Mail and additional bug fixes
v10.0.1 - 10.0.4
- Additonal Bug fixes
- “Group Observation” added allowing users to group multiple single level observations in one session
- Support Center redesigned and updated
- Link directly to the support center from within the app
- Simplified ability for Site License users to update/change user name and email address
- 4x20 redesign and bug fix
- Graphic and Font Improvements (iPhone focused)
- Additional bugs
v9 Release Notes:
- Summary Reports added to the iPhone version of iWalkObservation
- iPhone photo/camera screen layout updated
- Registration dialog improved
- 4x20 multi tool added to iPhone version
- Goals Module now emails reports through the iWalkGateway option
- DataShare tool on iPhone updated
- Improved iPhone Configuration menu
- Subscription Site License Registration added
- Legacy Site License no longer has access to tools post dated August 2016
- Email Configuration options added to iPhone version
- “No Network Connection” bug fixed
- Removed top filmmaker menu bar (iPad only)
- Improved photo screen allowing users to add photos from iPad camera roll
- Improved “Check for Update” and “start up” scripts
- Manage Staff Tool completed and released in full
- New email option to send from iWalkObservation email gateway (beta)
- iWalkObservation will check for an update every 7 days
- “News" flash button with alert icon for new news
- Keeping Time tool allows counters to continue counting when you leave the tool (for example when using two tools during one observation)
- 4x20 identified bugs fixed
- Spelling and grammar correction to Backup Script4
- Fixed bug with the Expanded Rubric tool
- Fixed menu bug in the 4x20 Tool
- Highlight tabs in the Higher Level Questioning fixed
- Costa's url linked to walkthrough email
- Notice of photo options when using computer or iOS devices added
- Help/Information links on title of each walkthrough relinked to support pages
- Additional bugs
- Keeping Time Walkthrough Tool (subscription license required)
- 4x20 Lookfors moved to multi list tool
- Create unlimited number of 4x20 look for lists
- Visual redesign of 4x20 Lookfoors
- Improved 4x20 send with PDF list of lookfors options
- Improved sending options when not using default email application
- Preview options added when not using default email application
- iPhone navigation and visuals improved to fit all iPhone screen sizes
- Added “goals” label to drop down goals target on walkthrough screens
- Update icons on iPhone version
- Staff management tool added to the staff page
- Improved scripting and bug fixes
v7 Release Notes:
- Redesign of configuration page to allow for future growth and improved ease of use.
- Addition of Email Configuration button for future inclusion of SMTP campability.
v7.2.7 to v7.2.8
- Cursor is returned to the end of text when reentering comment fields.
- Improved update script to allow for importing of registraiton key for Goals Module
- Improved visuals for menu bar text throughtout toolset
- Improved Module Config, added module short code help button
- Bug fixes
v7.2 to v7.2.6
- Full upgrading and updating process now accurs inside the applicaiton for all iOS, MacOS, and Windows devices.
- Release of embeded Goals Module (add-on module)
- Full integration of modules
- Bug and text fixes.
- Counters fixed in OnTask Tool.
- Splash screen now opens to main menu tool screen when not registered.
- Minor bug and text fixes.
- iWalkObservation user interface and user data has been seperated by file structure to create improved data reliability.
- In-Application "pushed" upgrades.
Gone are the days of once to twice a year email updates. v7 now checks for an update every 30 days or you can check manually from the configuration menu. Downloading and installing the update from within the application.
- DataShare that works for both iOS and Laptop devices!
v7 takes the DataShare module out of beta allowing you to easily share your staff lists or custom configurations with other iWalkObservation users cross platfroms (iOS, Mac and PC OS).
- Improved photo integration and user experience (iOS only).
- Modified date now on every walkthrough allowing users to document updates to their walkthrough records.
- Improved layout and performance for iPhone users (additionaly improvements under development).
- Coding ground work comlete for add-on lookfor tools, CCSS rubric tools, and DOK tools coming soon.
- Bug fixes.
v6 Release Notes:
- Fixed photo 1 from photo screen to now properly send photo pdf on iPad edition
- OnTask -/+ button bug fixed
- Custom LookFors photo bug fixed
- Improved visuals on 4x20 PDF
- Added a walkthrough modified date to all tools and on to “view all” screen
- Removed camera button from laptop edition as this edition does not support photo options
- Removed camera warning indicator - fixed camera to med qual and photo only on iPad
- Added full module compatibility
- Added exit button on main menu
- Higher Level Questioning now includes options for Costa / DOK / and Blooms
- Requires Filemaker Go 13 for iOS
- Improved options for sharing data in data save module (Beta)
- Revised time stamps
- Noticing screen no longer wiggles
- Back up and Restore options that saves just data to file...
- Minor bug fixes
- Text adjustments
v5 Release Notes:
- Demo version now supports full toolset limited to number of staff and observations
- Redesign of Custom Look-Fors tool to allow for unlimited look-for lists
- Implementation of DataShare module allowing users to share select data with other v5 users (Beta)
- Restructured database for improved overall function and data share support
- Computer edition can import data from v4.01 - new computer edition feature
- Fixed URL on rubric not refreshing adding a URL clear feature/button
- Domain title now propagates from the domain label in the Expanded Rubric tool
- Comment boxes labels no longer print when left blank
- Redesign of the iPhone's menu screen
- Minor bug fixes
v4 Release Notes:
- Three new tools, focusing on multi-level elements have been added to the iPad and Laptop editions
- Not available on the iPhone version of v4
- 4x20 is a lookfor tool with four topcis, each with up to 20 lookfor elements
- 60Comments is a four topic, 65 element lookfor tool with corresponding comments per element
- Expanded Rubric is a 6 topic, 6 sub-topic, 10 element rubric observation tool
- New single-level Verbatim Tool, condensing LookFors A and LookFors B tools to a single button
- Time Stamp button added to nearly all comment fields
Comment fields and preview screens now use scroll bars allow for full preview of text
- Time of walkthrough visit has been added to the date of visit field
- Summary Reports fixed and fully functional
- Photo bug fixed ensuring that current and correct photos are sent with walkthrough
- "Records Maintenance" allows user to archive walkthroughs by data or name, removing from device
- 30 day reminder for regular backups of database implemented
Configuration of each tools can be completed from inside a walkthrough observation
- Teacher Name window now auto closes on iOS Edition
- User is prompted to fix or delete a walkthrough that is completed without a teacher name
- Site License users may now change observer's name and email fields to personalize the toolset
- Detects the presence of v3.1 and asks user to confirm to import data on iOS devices
- Other minor bugs and graphical / textual errors fixed